Game Of Thrones (Spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Use the spoiler thing and then its peoples own choice if they read it. I ruined Jofferys end for myself using WIKI
Errr, isn't that a spoiler in itself?

I enjoyed with much pleasure the end of episode 2. I think I will watch it many times.
You're really not supposed to enjoy it; it made me feel dirty.

Can't wait to see how they handle the
whodunnit and the succession crisis. My money is on Olenna Tyrell

Edited because xenforo can't do inline spoilers :thumbsdown:

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
You're really not supposed to enjoy it; it made me feel dirty.

Can't wait to see how they handle the
whodunnit and the succession crisis. My money is on Olenna Tyrell

Edited because xenforo can't do inline spoilers :thumbsdown:
I enjoyed it. Im glad the daffodils gone. Although I slightly wish he wasn't as I enjoyed the character . Non the less I am glad and enjoyed his end, he got exactly the end he deserved.
With the show just before his death the program was trying to make you want him to die and then they provided it for you.
It is Sansa and Tyrion gets blamed for it

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
10264968_651724281529833_3689815488584363909_n.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Boo. Hiisssssss. Booooooooooo. Haven't watched episode 1 yet. I'll wait, till I record number 2 then watch both, but I know he dies

Well, that was interesting. Right up until Dead-Eyed Dany showed up with her "I freed some more slaves from East MadeUpPlaceName" plot-stalling device which appears to exist solely to stop her from curb-stomping Westeros before the rest of the plot is ready for her.

You know those characters you initially didn't like or weren't sure of but who grew on you and became more likeable as the show progressed?
How's that working out for you?

Whodunnit. My money is on Olenna Tyrell

Called it:dance:

Top Bottom