Game Of Thrones (Spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I always liked Sandor, but that's probably because when Joffrey was getting imp-slapped, he just calmly watched.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I always liked Sandor, but that's probably because when Joffrey was getting imp-slapped, he just calmly watched.
Hes like the rouge warrior. He has no side but always has his own agenda. The problem is knowing that agenda. At the moment I think the Knight in him is showing by looking after Arya but I think that he is tired of the world certainly after that daffodil became king. His morals and values of what a king should be are no longer wanted within the kingdom of Joffery. As he rightly puts it "f uck the king"

Hes like the rouge warrior. He has no side but always has his own agenda. The problem is knowing that agenda. At the moment I think the Knight in him is showing by looking after Arya but I think that he being tired of the world certainly after that **** became king. His morals are no longer wanted within the kingdom of Joffery. As he rightly puts it "**** the king"
I think that like Tyrion he has an affinity for cripples, bastards and broken things because of his own family history. Arya definitely counts as broken by this point.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I think that like Tyrion he has an affinity for cripples, *******s and broken things because of his own family history. Arya definitely counts as broken by this point.
Tyrion is the only Laninster next to Jamie who are naturally good people. While they do terrible things there is always a just cause behind it especially for Jamie rather than them just being there father (whom I also like)

There father by the way is does not deal in half measures which I like about him
Reyne-Tarbeck Rebellion is the first time we see him come through

Last edited:
Tyrion is the only Laninster next to Jamie who are naturally good people. While they do terrible things there is always a just cause behind it especially for Jamie rather than them just being there father (whom I also like)

There father by the way is does not deal in half measures which I like about him
Reyne-Tarbeck Rebellion is the first time we see him come through
Haven't read far into the books yet but I like the fact that the first time we see him in the show is
with Charles Dance genuinely butchering a real deer (I read about that scene and he spent a while with a real butcher before shooting that scene.)

It establishes him as a no-nonsense hands-on kinda guy in a way that no amount of exposition could have.

I struggle to think of a character I can't appreciate as a complicated person with their own moral code. There's no "baddies" - except you know who.
Even he's not so much a "baddy" as he is cruel, weak and desperate to assert his dominance.

I bet these spoiler tags don't work :-)

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Haven't read far into the books yet but I like the fact that the first time we see him in the show is
with Charles Dance genuinely butchering a real deer (I read about that scene and he spent a while with a real butcher before shooting that scene.)

It establishes him as a no-nonsense hands-on kinda guy in a way that no amount of exposition could have.

I struggle to think of a character I can't appreciate as a complicated person with their own moral code. There's no "baddies" - except you know who.
Even he's not so much a "baddy" as he is cruel, weak and desperate to assert his dominance.

I bet these spoiler tags don't work :-)
I think voldermort is 100% evil

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
22d11bb5a66415fbd3b4a6f40d5b9e3b.600x.jpg

As the thread title is clearly "Game of Thrones (Spoilers)" and not "A Song of Ice And Fire (Spoilers)", spoilers from the books are a no-no.
Just because you had it spoiled for you doesn't mean that you have to then spoil it for others. Otherwise you're basically saying "I chose to ruin this story for myself so now I shall ruin it for those who are on a forum talking about the TV show!"

There are separate wikis for the TV series and the books for a reason. If you're on asoiaf.wikia you have no-one to blame but yourself for plot spoilers.

I mean, I know certain plot developments from further on in this season but it would be crass for me to divulge what they are for those who want to discover by following the story naturally:
I knew you would click this. BWAHAHAH. Also, Ned Stark dies.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
As the thread title is clearly "Game of Thrones (Spoilers)" and not "A Song of Ice And Fire (Spoilers)", spoilers from the books are a no-no.
Just because you had it spoiled for you doesn't mean that you have to then spoil it for others. Otherwise you're basically saying "I chose to ruin this story for myself so now I shall ruin it for those who are on a forum talking about the TV show!"

There are separate wikis for the TV series and the books for a reason. If you're on asoiaf.wikia you have no-one to blame but yourself for plot spoilers.

I mean, I know certain plot developments from further on in this season but it would be crass for me to divulge what they are for those who want to discover by following the story naturally:
I knew you would click this. BWAHAHAH. Also, Ned Stark dies.
You got a like just for the spoiler

Top Bottom