Game Of Thrones (Spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Can't wait for this, wouldn't worry re not liking fantasy stuff, when it's done, it's done well. It's more political than a fantasy type show

Hodor.

P.S. What happened to Daario Naharis? Strangest recast ever.
Clearly going by how he was portrayed in the books the original actor was massively miscast but did they really need to add another guy with long dark hair and a short beard?

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I've watched 4 episodes of season 1 now. It's a bit of a slow burner so far compared to the likes of Spartacus, but on the other hand it is extremley well made, the sets are stunning and the majority of the acting is top notch. Very good I'm really enjoying this, thanks for the heads-up and info on this one welsh dragon :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I've watched 4 episodes of season 1 now. It's a bit of a slow burner so far compared to the likes of Spartacus, but on the other hand it is extremley well made, the sets are stunning and the majority of the acting is top notch. Very good I'm really enjoying this, thanks for the heads-up and info on this one welsh dragon :smile:

Your very welcome. It get better and better a well.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Yes !
I am about to watch episode 8 of 1st series. It is very good indeed and can only imagine how much better it can get.

You cannot imagine just how good it will get.:thumbsup:

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Im really looking forward to it, I normally read the book first but Ive made an exception for GoT. I came across this video recently which people may find interesting

Fortunately there is a lot less sexposition than their used to be!

No. Im being good and recording tonight and the next one, then I'll watch them both together.
REALLY??? I've been waiting ages and can't wait!!! You've definitely got more self control than I have! I've got a bottle of Merlot and a tub of Ben & Jerrys ready (ohhh...whoops I'm supposed to be losing weight!)

Top Bottom