No longer being updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
how it looks looking down the garden….the screen is basically sandwich between the slats front and back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Just put the sprinklers on, give the garden a good soaking in this heat………i live in wales before i get slammed, no hose bans here.

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Our water butt is in use with the greenhouse - pond pump ensuring the tomatoes and onions get water.

No ban here but washing water has been going on the front garden and hose used on back plants - not watering the lawn. That will just get washing water.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Go on. I'll bite.
Does it matter which country you live in? You seem quite happy with your bright green grass, and not entirely oblivious to the selfish senselessness of having green lawn stuff in a drought. Crack on. Get mowing. Entirely pointless, and an utterly narcissistic waste of time.

D

Deleted member 1258

Just put the sprinklers on, give the garden a good soaking in this heat………i live in wales before i get slammed, no hose bans here.

View attachment 657261

Our lawns have been left alone as has most of the garden, I'm just using a watering can on plants that are struggling, I'll compose a casualty list next spring and then replace anything that hasn't come back.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Go on. I'll bite.
Does it matter which country you live in? You seem quite happy with your bright green grass, and not entirely oblivious to the selfish senselessness of having green lawn stuff in a drought. Crack on. Get mowing. Entirely pointless, and an utterly narcissistic waste of time.

Yes it does…….we are served by welsh resourvoirs not english ones and ours are currently fine. we also get our fair bit of rain, which keeps our resourvoir topped up quite well.

also theres no drought in wales and only in a few parts in england…….should scotland stop using thier water because you cant use yours?? I mean they havent had a heat wave like the south of the UK, but was you happy basking in the sun, while they were getting pissed on from above???

i mean, should we not use water because there are droughts in india and Ethiopia or was you quite happy using yours when that was happening???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom