No longer being updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PK99

Legendary Member
Yeh the grass is a real love of mine…..it gets cut to 25mm twice a day as to not stress the grass. Helps keep weeds down and also means your never cutting more than a 3rd of the grass length.

Twice a day!
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Twice a day?????

Surely you mean twice a week.

No….twice a day, around 9am and again at 5pm, it also gets cut with a manual cylinder mower…and a worx battery strimmer for the edges.

Last edited:

PK99

Legendary Member
No….twice a day, around 9am and again at 5pm, it also gets cut with a manual cylinder mower…and a worx battery strimmer for the edges.

A brick mowing strip at lawn level, rather than grassing right up to the raised edges would have done away with the trimming chore.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

A brick mowing strip at lawn level, rather than grassing right up to the raised edges would have done away with the trimming chore.

I quite like the strimming, also the timber edge is above the grass level, so wouldnt be able to get the mower over it………this was how it looked back in march

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Been building an outdoor sofa using two single bed matresses and waterpoof material. The second matress hasnt been covered yet. But it will be a super comfy addition to the deck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Handy with the staple gun, not the sewing machine ?👍

The left hand one was done with a sewing machine, the right hand one, is being stripped and redone by the sowing machine lol……

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The left hand one was done with a sewing machine, the right hand one, is being stripped and redone by the sowing machine lol……

All good then. My Mrs is a bit of an expert - she's a bugger for being perfect (got through a few rounds of sewing bee applications a few years back).. :whistle:

OP
OP
J

jowwy

All good then. My Mrs is a bit of an expert - she's a bugger for being perfect (got through a few rounds of sewing bee applications a few years back).. :whistle:

My mrs aint bad and learning all the time……shes currently going through a 2nd rebuild of our indoor sofa as she learns new tricks and tips from the tube lol

OP
OP
J

jowwy

The privacey wall nearly finished, to stop the curtain twitchers looking down on the deck. Also stops the rain coming in and gives me a nice place to store the ladders and hide the solar cables that go upto the office.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Privacey panel now added to the left with polycarb to allow light in, but no wind and rain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom