No longer being updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
It looks really nice and all those lovely nutrients you have added is going to promote a lot of growth. Is it not a bit early for seeding as I thought you need a ground temperature of over 10 degrees? I have a lot of bare patches that a visiting dog created in my lawn that I am itching to repair but have been holding off for warmer weather.
no you can start seeding now and they will stay doormant for upto two months, but as the ground warms, they will start to germinate and the grass will start to grow ready for mid/late spring........

1645706986821.png

Milkfloat

An Peanut
no you can start seeding now and they will stay doormant for upto two months, but as the ground warms, they will start to germinate and the grass will start to grow ready for mid/late spring........

View attachment 632511
Every day is a school day. I always seem to wait until it is too late, just so I am not too early. I might create a mix of sand, seed and compost and chuck some down over the next few weeks.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Every day is a school day. I always seem to wait until it is too late, just so I am not too early. I might create a mix of sand, seed and compost and chuck some down over the next few weeks.
exactly what i have been adding to the last few inches in the rebuild, i also use the same grass seed from the same supplier all the time, so i know what's growing out there.......just carried through 6 x 70ltr bags of compost from the car to the back garden now. Damn heavy too, but will all be worth it.

especially when i add the solar light network from the new solar project.

AuroraSaab

Veteran
Good to hear. We need to replace some of the cladding on our shed and garage. Priced up the timber at the end of last summer and it was a lot more than expected. Hopefully once the weather improves we can actually order some.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Good to hear. We need to replace some of the cladding on our shed and garage. Priced up the timber at the end of last summer and it was a lot more than expected. Hopefully once the weather improves we can actually order some.
Yeh im rebuilding my shed in the summer……last summer it was double the cost of what i priced the year before

Hicky

Guru
About time ref timber...I might build little legs a playground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom