Garmin 520

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gazza81

Über Member
Is there a way to set it to auto play/record after pressing pause?

I lost about 5 miles on my ride today because i forgot to un pause it 😞

Mo1959

Legendary Member

Why not just set it to auto pause............I used to stop off at my dads for an hour to visit him, then just jump back on the bike and it restarted. No worries about remembering to do it.

Sharky

Guru

In the days or wired computers, my computer stopped working for a couple of commutes. When I worked out what was wrong, I put two wheel magnets on, until I caught up.

Can't do that with GPS, but perhaps repeat the missing bit in the car for 5 miles to catch up.

OP
OP
gazza81

gazza81

Über Member
Why not just set it to auto pause............I used to stop off at my dads for an hour to visit him, then just jump back on the bike and it restarted. No worries about remembering to do it.

Thank you, i didn't realise that was an option. First cycling gps ive owned.

Just googled it and changed it to auto pause 👍🏻

I've mine set to Autopause but end up stopping it at cafes anyway. The beeping on autopause when it finds things (satellites, sensors and phone) is annoying. I could put its volume down but that creates another problem :laugh:

Top Bottom