Garmin Edge 200 memory full

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
It's a pain as you have to delete 1 ride at a time.
1. Press bottom left button (history).
2. Use bottom right button to scroll down to "all rides".
3. Press bottom left button to select.
4. Press bottom left again to select whatever ride you want to delete (you can scroll through them with the right hand buttons).
5. Once a ride is selected, press bottom left (options) then scroll down with bottom right to "delete ride".
6. Press bottom left to "select". It will then ask you if you're sure you want to delete! Bottom right for "yes".
It will then take you back to step 4 where you can select another ride and repeat steps 5 and 6.

Once you find your rhythm it's quite easy as you just press bottom left twice, bottom right twice, bottom left once, bottom right once. And repeat.....

4. Press bottom left again to select whatever ride you want to delete (you can scroll through them with the right hand buttons).
5. Once a ride is selected, press bottom left (options) then scroll down with bottom right to "delete ride".
6. Press bottom left to "select". It will then ask you if you're sure you want to delete! Bottom right for "yes".
It will then take you back to step 4 where you can select another ride and repeat steps 5 and 6.

Once you find your rhythm it's quite easy as you just press bottom left twice, bottom right twice, bottom left once, bottom right once. And repeat.....
Plug it into a PC and you can delete multiple files :okay:

OP
OP
Iainj837

Iainj837

Guru
Wish I had known this years ago! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I now mainly use an Explore 820, but still occasionally the Edge 200. Will bear the above in mind to save my thumbs :okay:.
This i

Plug it into your PC, This PC, double click the Garmin icon, click on the files bit and you can delete loads at a time IIRC.
I will be trying this tonight :okay::okay:^_^

Top Bottom