Garmin edge 25 help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just bought one of these as I intend to up my mileage so my wife was keen that I had something with mapping on it in case of accident.

Tried using the Live tracking option tonight but to no avail so trying to work out why so here is what we did.

1) I sent an email notification which my wife opened on her phone - do you need something more powerful that a smart phone to follow the tracking

2) The unit is mounted on the handlebars but the phone is in my back pocket of my jacket - is that too far away for the bluetooth to function correctly?

Any advice or tips well appreciated!

Brightski

Chronos Racing Team
I use a 25, sorry can't help the the mapping but Bluetooth should reach your back pocket.
If I've got Bluetooth on on my phone whilst charging Garmin in the other room it knows about it..

Milkfloat

An Peanut
On some phones you need to pair twice (two separate profiles) to get the full bluetooth functions working. Have you done this?

OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
Actually I have now but not intentionally! I did wonder why it was asking me to input a new code number, I just thought I had entered the first one incorrectly!

Top Bottom