Garmin HRM with Zwift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
I'm having intermittent issues with my Garmin Dual HRM on Zwift... I can get it to pair fine with my Garmin Forerunner 230 and give HR readings, but when I've tried Zwifting with it (having unpaired from my watch), it shows as CONNECTED on the Zwift device connection screen but then, once I'm in the game it'll give me a single reading (this morning was 112bpm) and that reading won't budge. It doesn't happen every time, though (today was the second time). Any ideas?

Obviously it's not a big problem most of the time, but it'd be annoying if I weren't able to take part in a race because my HRM was playing up!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Did you wet the sensors on the HRM ? Also how far away is the Ant+ dongle - mine is on a USB extension placed near the bike, rather than in the back of the PC.

OP
OP
Legs

Legs

Yep, sensors wetted. I don't have an ANT dongle - I guess that means I'm using the Bluetooth functionality (but I'm not very up on these technical matters...) If anything, I had the laptop closer to my bike than ever before this morning.

OP
OP
Legs

Legs

Worked fine again for me this morning. I did the Newbury Velo TT on Tempus Fugit. Lots of room for improvement!

Top Bottom