GCN+ Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am currently using up the last few months of my Eurosport subscription before I switch to GCN+. I have a Chromecast dongle on my TV and cast the cycling from my Android tablet to that. I'm sure that it would be possible on Apple/GCN+ too.

It works perfectly. My only criticism is that skipping through highlights takes a few seconds to catch up each time. If just watching the whole show, I just start it running then put the tablet in standby,

OP
OP
G

GetFatty

Über Member
So the powerline has improved things a bit. It’s still not as good as Eurosport through a sky box on the same TV but I think I’m just going to have to live with it as a feature of the android app on the TV

T4tomo

Legendary Member
GCN+ subscription works overseas (Europe) doesnt it?

I used to have Discovery + but had to VPN back to my work UK PC when I was in Greece last year.

Mike_P

Guru
I've been having a problem with the image on the TV through the Firestick app.

It will zoom in such that yesterday I got Christian Prudhomme's ear full screen :eek: or the image freezes and the moving image is a smaller Image inset in the frozen one:wacko:

Finally think I may have resolved it by setting the Firesticks resolution to 1080p 50Hz rather than automatic.

Mike_P

Guru
GCN say there is nothing wrong with their Firestick app and suggest I contact Amazon. First however I have ordered a power adapter instead of just using a lead to the usb point which claims somehow to assist resolution. Seems odd how there is no issue with YouTube, iPlayer etc

Top Bottom