General Health - How we doing ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
73 in Feb and as you all know,i had a prostate problem for four years.Also i got a very large scrotal swelling called a hydrocele which i had for eighteen months.Both operations were done at Otley Hospital in April,both were a success.After a six week rest,i got back to diy jobs and gardening.Plus i began volunteering at church.I also got back on the bike and managed to get up to a thirty one mile day out.Oh boy was that good.I feel fantastic and i hope it lasts a very long time.I have a list of rides i wish to do slowly this year.Including riding out with Mrs P.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
3rd trip to the dentist in a month today
Started with sensitivity in a back molar that spread to others , 2nd visit they even x rayed and didn't see anything even though at times i was literally screaming in pain unless i was overdosing on codeine .
Went to an emergency dentist this morning and told them and they x rayed and still couldn't see but said given the symptoms they would do a temporary filling ,
As they started drilling they told me that the tooth was in fact cracked and they could continue with the filling and i would need a root canal but given there was an infection and the nerve was already dead it was liable to crack open anyway so i decided to have the tooth yanked out there and then .
best my mouth has felt in weeks .

Last edited:
Top Bottom