Genesis Conundrum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Just had confirmation that it's going to arrive on Thursday, when I'm off work, SophRM is in the office and MiniRM will be at childcare.

Think I'll be spending a day out on it. :bicycle:

Scottish Scrutineer

Über Member
The only thing better about the new one was that it came with mudguards fitted, but that's a cheap and simple enough home addition.

I hope I won't need another bike now for many years, but when the time comes I can't see myself doing anything other than buying secondhand or buying a frame and adding my own choice of components.
If the fitted mudguards are as poor as those supplied with the Skyline 30, then I wouldn't see that as a plus. The rear guard on my wife's Skyline broke within about 3 months of commuting a couple of days a week. The quality was awful, and replaced with a SKS guard.

D

Deleted member 1258

First brief ride today (family stuff has got in the way).

It was only a 5 miler to check everything was kosher but first impressions are... well, Flyer by name Flyer by nature! Feels nimble, light and most importantly I had great fun after far too long off 2 wheels.

I hope you enjoy you're flyer as much as I've enjoyed mine over the last couple of years, I'm running mine as a fixed.

20171218_102004.jpg

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Very nice. Blue or white?

Top Bottom