Gent 6...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

sold out :shy: I am a silly whatzit:rolleyes:

It sells out months in advance.

U

User169

Have fun and go easy on the hotdogs!
We'll be heading for the Waterhuis when we arrive, hopefully about 1pm, on Friday. I guess we'll need some grub at some point !

Ah. I'll be heading home on Thursday evening!

[Probably said this before, but Bar Beenhouwer is a nice place.]

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Ah. I'll be heading home on Thursday evening!

[Probably said this before, but Bar Beenhouwer is a nice place.]
I'll give it a go. I did go to another of your recommendations last year... whose name escpes me buy William will remember. He spent a fair bit of time there!

U

User169

Cavendish crashed on the one lap time trial and had to sit out the Madison. Later on Gerben Thijssen crashed on the final lap of a sprint and racing was abandoned. Looked nasty - he wasn’t moving at all.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cavendish crashed on the one lap time trial and had to sit out the Madison. Later on Gerben Thijssen crashed on the final lap of a sprint and racing was abandoned. Looked nasty - he wasn’t moving at all.
Oh bollox

U

User169

Gerben Thijssen in intensive care with three bleeds on the brain along with broken ribs and collarbone.

[Cavendish' crash may have been an equipment problem according to Iljo Keisse. Cav certainly seemed to be having a good look at the bike with his mechanic after the crash.]

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Gerben Thijssen in intensive care with three bleeds on the brain along with broken ribs and collarbone.

[Cavendish' crash may have been an equipment problem according to Iljo Keisse. Cav certainly seemed to be having a good look at the bike with his mechanic after the crash.]
Oh dear, poor bugger

U

User169

Oh dear, poor bugger

Update from Lotto says that he's stable and that the bleeds are small, but he'll stay in hospital for a few days under observation.

Announcements on changes to the teams and whether Cav will be riding are going to be made later on this afternoon.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Update from Lotto says that he's stable and that the bleeds are small, but he'll stay in hospital for a few days under observation.

Announcements on changes to the teams and whether Cav will be riding are going to be made later on this afternoon.
https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20191113_04714553

Looks like Cav is set to start tonight and Thijsen will have no permanent damage.
Are you going again DP?

Top Bottom