'Getting about' questions...

Do you Walk - Cycle - Motorbike - Drive OR whatever..to get around ?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Arch said:
We would think about it, if we had the faintest clue what you're on about...

Sorry but ive reallt got the time to put every degree of attention that I can muster to this place - i am busy in my work !

yello

Perhaps it's a trick question. Certainly I was baffled. I do all depending on circumstance so I felt there was something more needed to the question. But then I do admit to being slow to the point most of the time.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
yenrod said:
Sorry but ive reallt got the time to put every degree of attention that I can muster to this place - i am busy in my work !
Too busy to learn English?

If you're *that* busy, why do you feel the need to post so many new (and often bizarre) topics? Surely the point of posting a new topic is to see what replies you get... thus requiring more of your precious time.

Seems highly illogical to me.

As for your question about hypocrisy (sp?) I'm sure I am hypocritical about some things... it just struck me as amusing that you were telling Arch to 'not give you advice' whilst saying you would never tell her what to do. :sad:

Chill out Yenners.

PS - The new thread you've started is just as useful as this one. Not content with having a go at Arch in here you've now decided to take more of your small resource of time (if I'm understanding your quote above correctly) to start yet another thread... just to have a go at Arch. :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sh4rkyBloke said:
PS - The new thread you've started is just as useful as this one. Not content with having a go at Arch in here you've now decided to take more of your small resource of time (if I'm understanding your quote above correctly) to start yet another thread... just to have a go at Arch. :biggrin:

Great innit? I feel almost famous...:biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I walk alot, cycle afterwards but if i'm going out with my parents or need to go somewhere i dont wont to lock my bike then i sometimes get a lift there.
Hopefully when the fixed is done i will use that to get around on so hopefully not need a lift to some places.

Top Bottom