Getting old!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So if realising that I don't 'get' the newest number one in the top 40 chart wasn't enough to convince me...Last weekend, turned slightly in my seat to grab the laptop and felt something go in my back. After a few days of pain (oh yes!), it started to ease...only for me to wake up in the morning and my knee had locked up!
Definitely getting old!

Fonze

Totally obsessive , cool by nature
Tell me about it ..
I'm 47 , and I'm a young thinking acting type of person ..
I desperately try to have my glass half full, and I still tell my naff jokes and stories to try gain a laugh ..
But honestly can say this past year has crept up on me somewhat ..
The aches,pains,looking old,white beard whiskers ..

stalagmike

Enormous member
So if realising that I don't 'get' the newest number one in the top 40 chart wasn't enough to convince me...Last weekend, turned slightly in my seat to grab the laptop and felt something go in my back. After a few days of pain (oh yes!), it started to ease...only for me to wake up in the morning and my knee had locked up!
Definitely getting old!

I wouldn't worry. The top 40 isn't the litmus test of hipness that it used to be. The scene is so diverse and the channels that people get their music through are so varied it's pretty much an anachronism nowadays.

As for the back twinge. I've heard from the elf and safety bloke at work that most back pain is from doing some kind of action repeatedly in the 'wrong' way, rather than a specific injury at the time you first feel it. So nothing to do with getting old! Could happen to anyone!

Drago

Legendary Member
And you would know that...how???^_^

Erm, Accy told me ;)

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Tell me about it ..
I'm 47 , and I'm a young thinking acting type of person ..
I desperately try to have my glass half full, and I still tell my naff jokes and stories to try gain a laugh ..
But honestly can say this past year has crept up on me somewhat ..
The aches,pains,looking old,white beard whiskers ..
You wait til you get to 50. :tongue: :okay:

Top Bottom