getting to sleep easier

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
buggi said:
make sure the room is pitch black (thick curtains).

or try and stay awake... a sure thing to send you to sleep

If there isn't too much street lighting, I prefer to sleep with the curtains open.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Failing the babestation option the next best thing has to be browsing some of the *Ahem* 'discussions' in P&L.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
rh100 said:
I want one! Is it built into the radio or is it a channel broadcasting? If it's the radio what model please?

apart from the above, I find for sleeping it helps to concentrate and find what muscles are tense and concsiously (sp?) release them, it's amazing how tense you can be without realizing it.

It's built into the radio.
I recommend the additional speaker to make it Stereo, for each side of the bed.

http://www.johnlewis.com/230437709/Product.aspx

It has good alarmage, turns itself off when you're asleep after a time period. It's one of my fave things!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Rooibos tea. Perhaps some light reading like history, geography/travel books with history or physics books.

Other than that I'd agree with what OTH says, many people don't need 8hrs and their needs change over time.

Jane Smart

The Queen
I tried Nytol for a while when I could not get to sleep, but they did take about two weeks to kick in, unless I was just tired of waiting then and fell asleep naturally ;)

rh100

Fab Foodie said:
It's built into the radio.
I recommend the additional speaker to make it Stereo, for each side of the bed.

http://www.johnlewis.com/230437709/Product.aspx

It has good alarmage, turns itself off when you're asleep after a time period. It's one of my fave things!

Nice one thanks, £100 at JLP, will have a peruse of the web and shop around a bit. We have a DAB radio in the kitchen, wouldn't hurt to modernize the others a bit.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Only decaff tea or coffee after 6 pm.

Lie flat on your back and consciously relax every muscle in your body, starting at your heels and working up to your neck; you'll be amazed at how tense you are.

Top Bottom