Ghosts or spirits ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
Took dogs for walk this morning and as the hunters were about we went into the walled cemetery so they could have a run off lead, suddenly they run to the wall and tried jumping over, lucky they couldn't so they run to the gate and were scratching at gate to get out, never seen them behave like that before when there, could it be a spirit from last night :eek:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
we went into the walled cemetery so they could have a run off lead,
Oh no,that's what some do in the cemetery i hang out in!:ohmy:. They let their dogs run round the graves then they (dog not owner) have a dump without the owners bothering to find it and pick it up!:thumbsdown:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Took dogs for walk this morning and as the hunters were about we went into the walled cemetery so they could have a run off lead, suddenly they run to the wall and tried jumping over, lucky they couldn't so they run to the gate and were scratching at gate to get out, never seen them behave like that before when there, could it be a spirit from last night :eek:
How many did you have last night? :laugh::laugh:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
cat or fox,

As i walked through the local cemy yesterday,i noticed one of the crosses with poppies on for 'Remembrance Sunday' had marks on it. On further examination i noticed the marks were teeth marks. Something had been gnawing at the wooden thing. Why would something do this i wondered to myself?:scratch: The other year the one i'd put on my dad's grave had half the paper poppy chewed away! Maybe some dumbo slug thought it was real food,or maybe just maybe there's a phantom poppy cross nibbler in there?!:secret:

classic33

Leg End Member
A lost soul you mean.

Drago

Legendary Member
Were they running in the direction of the bins outside the kebab shop next door, perchance?

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
It may have been nothing more than part of the coffin cracking, allowing a release of the gases from inside.

A dogs sense of smell is better than ours.

Top Bottom