GHS Time Trial

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Well done, young 'un... unlucky about not getting through to the next stage though!

I watched the short vid and just have one comment/question... is this on a closed road circuit, and if so (maybe even if it isn't) then you really need to cut closer to the central line markings on the road where they are more of the racing line... that'd cut a fair bit off your time I would think (not that I've ever TT'd, but looking at it purely from a shortest path point of view).

Well done all the same though - sound like a quite respectable time to me!

Yeah my mom and dad were telling me I should have cut it shorter - but I wasn't sure if anyhting was behind me, and it's not good to be looking back with a long aero helmet on as it looses you time/creates drag.

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

It doesn't affect it much, but I loose my ryhthm when I turn me head, so the time taken to get back to tempo, combined with drag will mean that I wouldn't have saved any time over doing what I did. Perhaps if I cut into the other side of the road then yes, but I couldn't as the roads weren't closed and there is a blind corner just ahead of this one.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:
It doesn't affect it much, but I loose my ryhthm when I turn me head, so the time taken to get back to tempo, combined with drag will mean that I wouldn't have saved any time over doing what I did. Perhaps if I cut into the other side of the road then yes, but I couldn't as the roads weren't closed and there is a blind corner just ahead of this one.

Oh dear god:rolleyes:
*slams head on desk*

iLB

Hello there
Young Un said:

sounds like you should just HTFU

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

yet another thread ruined, cya guys!

Joe24

Young Un said:
yet another thread ruined, cya guys!

:biggrin::laugh::sad::laugh:
Im with ilovebikes here(makes a change)
Just HTFU and stop being such a complete pansy.
Whats wrong YC, when someone questions you, or puts a comment you dont like, you say its ruined your thread and your off.
Like your asking for sponsership, you want it, then say you cant be arsed to explain everything.
Hardly the attitude is it, chum?

Joe24

Young Un said:
You do realise ILB is just taking the piss out of you, don't you?

You do realise you sound like a drama queen, dont you?

"Whats wrong YC, when someone questions you, or puts a comment you dont like, you say its ruined your thread and your off.
Like your asking for sponsership, you want it, then say you cant be arsed to explain everything.
Hardly the attitude is it, chum? "

I edited my post and you replied before i had finished

Joe24

Young Un said:
You really can't give me adivse on attitudes Joe! I think you need to sort out your own before questioning mine!

Go on YC, answer me;)

Why is it that when someone says something you dont like, you just want to run off and say the thread is ruined?
And, when you wanted sponsership and someone put on something that you didnt like, you said you cant be bothered to write out any more, then went off, in a little huff.
I dont think ive ever gone off in a huff, i just keep argueing untill the other person gives up/i get told to stop/ the thread gets locked.

Huff Huff HUFFFFFFF:angry:
:eek::biggrin:

Top Bottom