Giant Propel Advanced SL - John Degenkolb - Dura Ace Di2 - 54.5cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wahla21

Regular
Hi guys,

I have for sale a Giant Propel Advanced SL ridden by John Degenkolb himself at the end of 2015. Now, you might wonder what I’m doing with this beauty, the fact is I won it in a competition a few weeks ago. The problem now is that because it’s Degenkolb’s actual bike I couldn’t choose size once I won it so it’s unfortunately way too small for me. Mr Degenkolb is 5.11 (180cm) and I’m 6.5.

So, this bike deserves a better home where it will be ridden. It’s in excellent condition, you can see it has been used by a few marks on the bars from most likely a bike computer and the wheels but the bike has been treated really well as expected by a pro team.
I will also throw in a signed jersey by Degenkolb as well as the water bottles icon_biggrin.gif . The only thing it won’t come with are pedals.

Spec:
Dura Ace Di2 – 36/52 – 11/28 with sprinters shifters.
Pro Vibe Carbon Stem (140mm) and Handlebar
Dura Ace C50 wheelset with Vittoria Corsa EVO CX tyres.
Pro Turnix Carbon AF saddle
Size of the bike is Medium/54.5. I am not 100% sure but comparing to Giant's geometry chart it's similar. I am happy to take some measurements if you’re interested.

Due to the special nature of this bike, please PM me your interest and we can discuss further.
Located in East London but can meet somewhere for a small fee.
Looking for £4000 ee6970831be694dadbe1270f916aa4a4.JPG

More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/gp/139846758@N08/r2p2X7

mark st1

Plastic Manc
That's a bit of a weapon don't know if it's of any interest to you but I've dealt with these people before.
http://roadcycleexchange.com/
That's the sort of thing they are interested in. Amazing bike though glws.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Presumably it's not the one he was riding last month when Mrs. Miggins ploughed into him and half a dozen of his teammates in Spain in her car?

Terrible crash, that.

(GWS, John)

OP
OP
wahla21

wahla21

Regular
Ha no it's not.
This was raced on at the end of 2015....

Cheers

Top Bottom