Giant Rincon Forks

Rip Van

Veteran
My Rockshox Judy forks on my Giant Rincon have given up the ghost after 4 or 5 years, so I need to replace them. The bike cost between £250 and £300 quid but it looks like I'm going to have to replace them with something in the £100 to £150 bracket.

Can anyone make any recommendations on forks in this price range?

I got some Tora's for about 100 quid from crc some time ago - might be worth checking if you haven't done so already, they usually got some good offers on, a lot of it is OEM stock, but I didn't care... The Toras have been great, not the lightest as they are coil sprung but unlike the ones I replaced they can be locked out and overall work really well locked and unlocked. Were definitely worth the money!

OP
Rip Van

Rip Van

Veteran
punkypossum said:
I got some Tora's for about 100 quid from crc some time ago - might be worth checking if you haven't done so already, they usually got some good offers on, a lot of it is OEM stock, but I didn't care... The Toras have been great, not the lightest as they are coil sprung but unlike the ones I replaced they can be locked out and overall work really well locked and unlocked. Were definitely worth the money!
Thanks, I didn't check the replies after a few days passed. Got a set of dart 3's from Merlin Cycles (including remote) for just under a ton. New headset fitted and waiting on a fork expander as I'm not keen on star fangles.:biggrin:

Top Bottom