Giant Talon review

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

outlash

also available in orange
I have one. It's alright.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I have one........its better than the Decathlon I had stolen but it should be as it was far more expensive.
I changed the tyres to slicker ones which suits my type of mixed cycling and are much faster on the road.
I do use the on/off shockers but they were remote on the Decathlon and not on the Talon.
Honest opinion.......nice bike but overpriced.

OP
OP
Iainj837

Iainj837

Guru
What would you recommend
I have one........its better than the Decathlon I had stolen but it should be as it was far more expensive.
I changed the tyres to slicker ones which suits my type of mixed cycling and are much faster on the road.
I do use the on/off shockers but they were remote on the Decathlon and not on the Talon.
Honest opinion.......nice bike but overpriced.

Dave7

Legendary Member
What would you recommend
TBH I dont have sufficient knowledge of others bikes to recommed.
If money is no problem then the Talon is a good bike.
I would certainly look at Decathlon. Someone I know has just bought one from Outdoor World.......I read the write up and for the money it seems to be a very good frame. (He is on holiday so I cant ask the model).

OP
OP
Iainj837

Iainj837

Guru
TBH I dont have sufficient knowledge of others bikes to recommed.
If money is no problem then the Talon is a good bike.
I would certainly look at Decathlon. Someone I know has just bought one from Outdoor World.......I read the write up and for the money it seems to be a very good frame. (He is on holiday so I cant ask the model).
Thanks I'll Google it

Top Bottom