Girlfriend Bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Welcome to the Bianchi owner club. I hesitated to suggest Bianchi as the Dolce is a more sensible choice, but heck, who wants to be sensible when choosing a bike!

Plenty of present options for Christmas when buying matching gear.

Mrs A uses her Dolce for everyday and the Bianchi for best.

There's a shop just around the corner from me - I didn't really factor it in and remembered it as a either out of my price range or it was dutch style/hybrids. The sort of place with loads of jerseys on the walls - he was telling us about the Mark Cavendish ones he had. . Forgot how lovely it was - the whole left side is a wall of Pinarello and Bianchi, which is more than a little dreamy to see. Everywhere else the bikes were just a machine, a tool to make you go faster (seems to be an American influence) where as when you look at Bianchi it's more of an art form. I was tempted by a used Pinarello outside for £350 (he said later it was probably just a cheap frame with stickers, felt a good weight, and campagnolo groupset so can't have been too bad though) though I made a vow to concentrate on my Falcon and save up for a Saracen Avro or something around that level, so no Bianchi or Pinarello for me yet unfortunately, though it is very tempting.

I think it will be a constant spending spree on various Bianchi now, whatever accessories possible (already has the bottle and helmet, maybe even some clothes) - she has a Fiat 500 as well, so everything has to be Italian.

Yeah the Dolce would have definitely been the next option, not the same sort of magic though.

Top Bottom