Giro 2018 "contains spoilers"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Well deserved winner ! Chapeau Froomey

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
In the incident I saw, I think Poels was in the way and might have taken the hit (taking team work a bit far)
That’s the moment. I saw Poels look across at the guy who was definitely leaning in to get close, but couldn’t say if anything else happened. I doesn’t seem to have created a diplomatic incident.

Va Va Froome

Über Member
Woah. That Stage 19 was something else. Didn't see it coming at all.

Will need to catch up on today's stage.

Still, I don't feel like celebrating the 3 successive Grand Tour wins when they're just going to be deleted.

Just can't shake the impending court case.

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
Froome as a true champion will not let that pathetic scum spitting even enter his consciousness. There are plenty of haters out there, attention is all they seek, to vent their pathetic vitriol, because they cannot accept his victories.

Now he has proven himself beyond any possible doubt whatsoever. As the most drug tested athlete in the world, with the maximum possible attention and scrutiny, he has his finest hour. I know it won't shut up the haters and armchair experts, but they just make themselves appear more and more pathetic.

DRM

Guru
Can’t wait to see the highlights this evening, who would have thought it possible over the previous two and a bit weeks, I do feel for Simon Yates, but chapeau froomey what a comeback!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Froome as a true champion will not let that pathetic scum spitting even enter his consciousness. There are plenty of haters out there, attention is all they seek, to vent their pathetic vitriol, because they cannot accept his victories.

Now he has proven himself beyond any possible doubt whatsoever. As the most drug tested athlete in the world, with the maximum possible attention and scrutiny, he has his finest hour. I know it won't shut up the haters and armchair experts, but they just make themselves appear more and more pathetic.

Even though I am a Froome fan and hope he gets found innocent, we all know that passing tests doesn't mean you are clean.

Top Bottom