Giro 2019 SPOILERS ! (provided by rich p)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Roglič: Ok, I know that by the rules, he didn't do anything wrong by drafting behind the other teams' cars, but at the end of the day, what's the difference between that and drafting behind your own car?
Because if it was penalised, we could see nobber DSes trying to put their cars in front of riders to get them penalised? Could get very messy.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I did like Roglics answer to his crash.
“I'm bleeding the most here from the face, but it's not so hard, luckily I don't' pedal so much with the face.”

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Wish Eurosport would understand the meaning of the word "highlights"; just put the Giro on live and seen Demare win a yet another sprint but the chance of any sprints featured in highlight package is virtually none existent.
There's a good reason that intermediate sprints don't feature in the highlights package!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
So apparently it's gonna pee down tomorrow and will be about 8 degrees on top of the Mortirolo so I'm guessing that even if there are no big gaps on the climb (there will be) then the descent will be mental and someone's gonna come a cropper

I'm assuming Nibali is going to attack Carrapaz on the descent (I doubt he can gap him on the climb). Should be a tip top day's racing

So apparently it's gonna pee down tomorrow and will be about 8 degrees on top of the Mortirolo so I'm guessing that even if there are no big gaps on the climb (there will be) then the descent will be mental and someone's gonna come a cropper

I'm assuming Nibali is going to attack Carrapaz on the descent (I doubt he can gap him on the climb). Should be a tip top day's racing
Gonna be good. Should be Nibali's weather and terrain but somehow I can see him cracking on the mortirolo, Roglic too. Could be Yates's day or it could be none of that but hey whatever happens it should be exciting.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I'll settle on a stage win for Hugh Carthy,I hope he can finish in at least the top ten in Verona.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
In shorts?
I saw someone cycling locally in shorts and a short sleeve jersey (no arm/leg warmers and no gilet/jacket) when we had freakishly cold conditions here one winter (about -8 C)! :eek:

As for those Gavia snow fields - I reckon the riders could shoulder their bikes cyclocross-stylee and run over the top of them! :laugh:

Reactions: mjr

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Anyone else occasionally get confused by the C word?

Carapaz, Carratero, Cattaneo, Cataldo, Caruso, Carboni, Capecchi, Caicedo, Canola, Ciccone...to name but...

Anyone else occasionally get confused by the C word?

Carapaz, Carratero, Cattaneo, Cataldo, Caruso, Carboni, Capecchi, Caicedo, Canola, Ciccone...to name but...
One of them won the other day and I completely forget I'd stuck him in my fantasy team. I thought it was someone else beginning with C.

Top Bottom