Giro 2019 SPOILERS ! (provided by rich p)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
That was a good stage, but it's a shame it didn't have the really big challenge is was supposed to feature - that would have made the gaps a lot more significant. Yates is really starting to ride himself into this, but it may be too late. Great ride by Carthy too.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
but it's a shame it didn't have the really big challenge is was supposed to feature
Was the route changed then?

That was unexpectedly entertaining but not for all the right reasons with Roglic suffering.
It'll be interesting to see how he goes on the Mortirolo on Tuesday

I reckon he should strap his skis onto his back to don on future descents.

He did look vulnerable the other day but the bike could have played a part there. I expect Nibali to turn the screw on every descent now.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I don't think they changed today's stage at all.Over 230 k it was a monster.As for Roglic it's not the end of the world if he can keep his cool so to speak.Was listening to Eurosport saying the bike change,different wheels could have played a part.I think he did well,that crash could have been a lot worse !
Still all to play for and not that many stages left.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Funny listening to Wiggo talking about descending without addressing the elephant in the room:smile:
Made sure he got the dig at Froome in though.Brads the man.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I like the way it was described as a "medium sticky bottle".Still the race is better for where it is now so to speak.Possible 4/5 riders still in with a shout ? Id like Roglic to win it,but Nibali has shown he's in with a shout now.

Top Bottom