Giro 2019 SPOILERS ! (provided by rich p)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Commissaries car apparently unhappy with how close TV and neutral service motorbikes were. Lots of horns and a screen full of car.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
This is why I'll never be any good at velogames, or betting on the cycling

Roglic....yeah, a shoo in, he has to be in my team

Carapaz....no idea, never really heard of him, deffo not in my team

Exciting racing today. Plenty to play for over the next few days. I can't see Roglic coming back and I think the podium is down to the current top four. I fear (for my velogames team) that Nibali will not be able to make back time on Carapaz before the TT. Landa is the interesting one; will he have to sit and babysit Carapaz or will they tell him to attack, forcing Nibali to respond and then Carapaz follows Nibali?

Grudgingly well done to Ciccone as Hirt is in my team :-(

Reactions: mjr

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
This is why I'll never be any good at velogames, or betting on the cycling
You're ahead of me.

Which is not exactly a great achievement, but it's something.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
GC: Carapaz in Pink, Nibali +1m47, Roglic +2m09, Landa +3m15, Mollema +5m00, Majka +5m40, Lopez +6m17, Yates +6m46, Sivakov +7m51, Polanc +8m06

Compared to the start of the day, Roglic, Yates and Mollema lost 1m22, Majka 3m05, Lopez 22s, Sivakov 2m03.

I don't think Roglič's chances are completely dead, but they're probably on life support. Nibali probably needs to try again - he's not that much better a time triallist than Carapaz or within 22s of Roglič over 17km, is he?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Late to the race last night so just caught up with the highlights.As expected the Nibali attack and his little tantrum at Hugh Carthy ! He rode another great stage yesterday,class act ! He might have gained time on Roglic but Carapaz and Landa looked pretty good.He will have to hope Landa leaves Carapaz ?
Feck that descent looked cold !

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I just hope Carthy can pinch a bit of time and finish in top ten.Carapaz does look good,but so does Landa...mm will he work for him.Landa and Nibali ?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Anyone else occasionally get confused by the C word?

Carapaz, Carratero, Cattaneo, Cataldo, Caruso, Carboni, Capecchi, Caicedo, Canola, Ciccone...to name but...
I get very confused by that... Somebody walked up to me the other day and said "Hi, Colin...". I looked over my shoulder to see who they were talking to! :whistle:

Top Bottom