Giro 2022.....SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Well played Cav - not bad for an old dog! Seemed to take forever that sprint and had a lot to do after being dropped off so far to the line, chapeau bruv :okay:

Three stages and two British wins. Amazing.

Surely they will have to send Cav to the tour to get the record ?

BurningLegs

Veteran
Jakobsen is the firm favourite for the tour, isn’t he. I think Cav only goes if something unexpected happens tbh.

13 rider

Guru
Morkov praising Cav more than usual for that one today, though.

Did the sound desync during the post race analysis for everyone else, or did my recording go a bit odd?
Not just you my sound was out of sync

Reactions: mjr

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I think it is on discovery+? I don't know if it is available free on that though.

I know why I didn't like Quest, one TV doesnt have HD on the freeview😂.

Have installed Discovery + App on the other TV which means can now watch Quest via it for free in glorious HD!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Don't think so.... although it's not like they have any GC goals at the Tour.Take them both ? 😁

That is a recipe for chaos having two designated sprinters competing with each other! still a long while to go though illness injury and loss of form for either can still come into play.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
That is a recipe for chaos having two designated sprinters competing with each other! still a long while to go though illness injury and loss of form for either can still come into play.
Yea your right....it's not going to happen though.

Top Bottom