Giro 2022.....SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good finish today. At one point I counted 7 teams at the front driving.

Really enjoying Blythe and McEwen and co on GCN dissecting the sprint. Really adds to the race experience.

Good finish today. At one point I counted 7 teams at the front driving.

Really enjoying Blythe and McEwen and co on GCN dissecting the sprint. Really adds to the race experience.

Yes, helpful analysis of a bonkers sprint. They need to wear out more riders early on, keep them off the front - then we can follow what's going on!

Gaviria's gaff has been penalised:
https://www.eurosport.co.uk/cycling...sprint-at-giro-ditalia_sto8922157/story.shtml

I though Cav deserved* to win, after one of his guys got a terrible chop. I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often, leadout guys just peeling off just as they are most knackered, but I don't think I've seen it have such a clear effect before. Cav did well to be so close in the end, but if Morkov's out it's hard to see him getting another stage :sad:

*not really. But he was very unlucky!

Fair enough for Gaviria. Hopefully he'll calm down over the hilly stage today and be less intense when we next get a bunch finish.

Looking like a tasty finish this ....

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I had a couple of quid e/w on Mollema... Think he's been class this year so far.
Screenshot_20220514-093435~2.png

Top Bottom