Giro 2023 Route.With Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

McNobber

Join us later fir today's edition of "how will Pinot make a mess of things"...

Got to be a massive showdown at 7500ft tomorrow? Who's got the legs??
Chapeau Zana!
1685027964349.png

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Pointless fact of the day....
This is the fifth time that Pinot has finished second place in a UCI race this year,no rider has come second more often without winning.

There's allways tommorow Thibaut...a true warrior 🇫🇷

loving Jens Voigt on eurosport - what a character !!!
yeah, I have enjoyed his input, give the man a permanent place, im gonna start a petition.....

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Great ride by Thomas did what he had to and put 21 seconds into Almeida.Looking the best we've seen him.
So who's going to go all out and risk it tommorow with that monster TT coming up on Saturday ? Thomas just has to follow them tomorrow doesn't he,I think he can hold his own against both in that final TT.

Jameshow

Veteran
Pointless fact of the day....
This is the fifth time that Pinot has finished second place in a UCI race this year,no rider has come second more often without winning.

There's allways tommorow Thibaut...a true warrior 🇫🇷

Why do they do it?

Reminds me of Robert Millar and Dan Martin tbh!!

DogmaStu

Great ride by Thomas did what he had to and put 21 seconds into Almeida.Looking the best we've seen him.
So who's going to go all out and risk it tommorow with that monster TT coming up on Saturday ? Thomas just has to follow them tomorrow doesn't he,I think he can hold his own against both in that final TT.

Yep, Roglic and Almeida have to attack tomorrow and give it everything. They can't rely on G having a bad day at the TT given he has to be a favourite for that.

I'll do a 3hr ride in the morning and then be glued to the TV with GCN+ cast to it!

Top Bottom