Giro del Trentino - SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Blimey, the camerabike just knocked Monsalve off FFS!

Nibali wasn't getting away from Wiggins there, puts adavantage to him in the Giro as he is a different class at time trailing.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Bleedin' typical. Sing their praises and they founder: Bouet next

Yep, he didn't look much like the climber he's supposed to be. :laugh: I guess Sky wanted to reward Siutsou for doing such a great domestique job by letting him go for it - and he repaid that trust rather brilliantly. Wiggins looked very much in control though.

Slaav

Veteran
Yep, he didn't look much like the climber he's supposed to be. :laugh: I guess Sky wanted to reward Siutsou for doing such a great domestique job by letting him go for it - and he repaid that trust rather brilliantly. Wiggins looked very much in control though.

Didn't Siutsou crash out of the TdF last year early on? If so, and they still dominated, what the hell will this summer be like if they all stay upright?

Are they simply becoming the Man Utd of cycling? I certainly hope so - and I cannot stand MU

:smile:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Looking at the full results, Rodriguez actually rode quite well to limit his losses. He's still in 6th overall. Bouet, however, rode really well.

claver58

Über Member
Eurosport never gave the GC after todays result. I found out that Bradley is 4th and Nibali 5th from Velonews but I can't find out the times. Anyone help at a website to show the GC times?

Top Bottom