Giro d'Italia 2017 **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Roll up, roll up for your Ivan Basso 2006 victory nostalgia - available now on ebay

View attachment 350630
If it fitted Basso it's unlikely to fit any of us. It might fit one of your dogs Marmion, and you could rename it Burillo...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
The Stelvio today. Brrrrrr(illo)

C-7Ccw6XcAEOPdj.jpg

U

User33236

What's your plans? I remember you posting a while ago but think you only mentioned watching a stage finish.
Plan to get across to see stage one roll through Sassari before heading to the finish in Olbia. The following day will be seeing them depart Olbia before heading out to see them on route. Will be working out exactly where soon.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Plan to get across to see stage one roll through Sassari before heading to the finish in Olbia. The following day will be seeing them depart Olbia before heading out to see them on route. Will be working out exactly where soon.
The team presentation is being held tonight, it's worth a gander but probably best if you also had a nearby bar/restaurant to retire to once it gets a bit "samey".

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Panini have a sticker album for the 100th Giro

View attachment 350666

You can buy the full collection for £130 on ebay.

@User33236 Davide Martinelli of Team Quick Step is trying to find a copy of his sticker (so far he has opened 100s of packets and cannae find himself!) and QS have offered a branded water bottle to the first person who turns up at their team bus with a copy of his sticker - go on, you know you want to buy loads of stickers.

I'd do it myself if I was there...

Top Bottom