Giro d'Italia 2017 **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roadrash

cycle chatterer
certainly better than I could

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Landa's climbing form makes you wonder what might have been if not for the moto incident...

Dumoulin, meanwhile, is doing a great impression of Indurain. His rivals are better climbers but seem incapable of using that fact to make a decisive difference.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cripes, just watched the stage.
It's compulsive viewing though the whole event seems to happen in slow motion. I'm pleased that Landa finally got a win but surprised that Tom D had an unexpectedly jours sans *. He is alternately strong and smiling and weak and grimacing.
Grappa tomorrow where the others should attack and see what happens. Whether they will or not...
Pinot looks the most animated at the moment while Nibali and Quintana are feeling the pace.
Could be a good last 2 stages.

* giorno senza

Adam4868

Guru
Same just watched,trying my best to not see results in day and watching highlights at night.Great racing,glad Landa won a stage,he deserved it.He definately could of been a contender bar the crash,same for Thomas i guess.But thats hypothetical now.Still Domoulins race to lose as far as I can see,38 seconds aint enough,hes going to have to take quite a bit more before TT.I really hope he can do it.Quintana hasnt looked as explosive on the climbs as i thought,looked to be blowing a few times today.

Fight.The.Power

Landa's climbing form makes you wonder what might have been if not for the moto incident...

Dumoulin, meanwhile, is doing a great impression of Indurain. His rivals are better climbers but seem incapable of using that fact to make a decisive difference.

Dumoulin = Indurain

Edit : no matter what gear ?!

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Quintana hasnt looked as explosive on the climbs as i thought,looked to be blowing a few times today.

He promises so much before all grand tours, and he's been promising the same for some years now. Then inevitably he fades on a climb where he should excel and somehow can't keep up. I'm not convinced he'll ever be the top contender that many think he is.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
He promises so much before all grand tours, and he's been promising the same for some years now. Then inevitably he fades on a climb where he should excel and somehow can't keep up. I'm not convinced he'll ever be the top contender that many think he is.
Except for in the Grand Tours that he actually wins, of course ...! :whistle:

Yesterday was just depressing. I can't bear to see Quintana in pink. And all caused - it seems - by some stupid mistake by Dumoulin. At least Landa won, that was good to see. If only he and G hadn't been taken out. Roll on the Tour. Normally I prefer the Giro to the Tour but not this year.

Top Bottom