Giro d'Italia 2017 **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
53 seconds to Dumoulin, that's surely not enough. Depends how much he's got left but I would have thought he'll take 1.30 to 2 minutes tomorrow.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
That was a bit meh*, more sparklers than fireworks

*I only watched the last few kms but I was expecting to return to much raving about how wonderful the stage had been

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
That was a bit meh*, more sparklers than fireworks

*I only watched the last few kms but I was expecting to return to much raving about how wonderful the stage had been

I started watching just as they reached the foot of the final climb and it was totally gripping from there to the finish.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well, I thought it was pretty exciting!

I don't normally watch the stages live but I cancelled my ride today because of heavy thunderstorms so I watched the last 85 kms or so. I got tired just watching it!

It is going to be a very close fight for the podium. I'd like Dumoulin to win.

SWSteve

Guru
Yes, fingers crossed ! But to be honest, they all look so knackered that I don't think the normal form book will apply tomorrow.

Dumplin was falling out the back of the second group at the end - but that might be because Jungels and Yates have a decent finish

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Hirt has had quite an impressive Giro for someone from a pro-conti team. Where has he come from? Move to the big-time on for next season perhaps
I was having a wee ponder last night over who had "good Giro" - mostly based on my knowledge and expectations rather than anything else: the stand-outs for me are: Dumoulin, Hirt, Jungels, Gaviria, Landa, Zhupa, Bora-Hansgrohe
I reckon it's been a very good race.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's been a sensational race after a slow start. The organisers must be wetting themselves to have a final TT with such drama.
Yesterday's final climb was as good a fight as I remember seeing - I can't help wondering if that pillock, Marmion, was maybe watching the Tour of Belgium by mistake...:whistle:

400bhp

Guru
IMG_0518.JPG
Reporting in from Bovec, Slovenia. I managed to watch the race on piancavallo. Took up a space about 4K from the end. The race was blown apart. Pinot looked very strong.

I didn't take many pictures but guess who turned up.

Top Bottom