Giro d'Italia 2024 ***SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Rest day today, I reckon Pog will win today, he's that good. :okay:

Adam4868

Guru

Adam4868

Guru
As noted previously, my betting knowledge and skills are more maglia nera than maglia rosa, but couldn't you put a couple of quid on Pog to win, with a other couple of quid each way for the podium, for someone like Rubio, Chaves or Plapp, all at 50/1?
You could but there's no money in backing Pogi...unless your prepared to gamble big.
Although I'll always be grateful for his stage 20 time trial to La Planche des Belles Filles in 2020,had a double on him to win the TT and the Tour 🤩
Splashed out on a couple of bottles of Echo Falls that night !
Anyway it's still got a long way to go it's been good so far.I just love watching Pogacar race.
Had Martinez and Bardet for a podium before the start of the Giro at 25 and 20/1,looking like that's all resting on Danny now !
I won't jinx who I've backed today 😁

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You could but there's no money in backing Pogi...unless your prepared to gamble big.
Although I'll always be grateful for his stage 20 time trial to La Planche des Belles Filles in 2020,had a double on him to win the TT and the Tour 🤩
Splashed out on a couple of bottles of Echo Falls that night !
Anyway it's still got a long way to go it's been good so far.I just love watching Pogacar race.
Had Martinez and Bardet for a podium before the start of the Giro at 25 and 20/1,looking like that's all resting on Danny now !
I won't jinx who I've backed today 😁

Bardet is dead to me......again.
Will I never learn :smile:

Top Bottom