Giro d'italia SPOILER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mangaman

The usual crappy Eurosport coverage - ie none until the motorbicycling round and round in a circle finishes - which will overrun as usual and we'll catch the last few minutes if we're lucky :tongue:

That's another reason yesterday was great. You could see the whole day, virtually and get a much clearer idea of the stage as a whole. The build up to them going onto the off-road section in the last 25ks was all part of the stage.

Just seeing the end feels like a let down really

rich p

ridiculous old lush
mangaman said:
The usual crappy Eurosport coverage - ie none until the motorbicycling round and round in a circle finishes - which will overrun as usual and we'll catch the last few minutes if we're lucky :tongue:

That's another reason yesterday was great. You could see the whole day, virtually and get a much clearer idea of the stage as a whole. The build up to them going onto the off-road section in the last 25ks was all part of the stage.

Just seeing the end feels like a let down really

It's live on HD!

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Who's going to make a move for this mountain top finish then ey?
Currently a 1 min gap I believe - shouldn't be too hard for the climbers in the pack to bridge. Sastre got a point to prove maybe?

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
montage said:
Who's going to make a move for this mountain top finish then ey?
Currently a 1 min gap I believe - shouldn't be too hard for the climbers in the pack to bridge. Sastre got a point to prove maybe?

I correct myself - 3.30 min lead.
Watching it in italian is my excuse

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
mangaman said:
No HD in mangaman towers either :tongue:

Why put in on HD and not one of the other 2 channels?

Because it's prime time and eurosport are short of channels. Sky have sky sports 1-4 + red buttons, BBC have BBC1,2, in emergencies 3 also HD and the red buttons. ITV have 1-4 + a red button service they set up sometimes on satellite and cable. Eurosport are a bit shorter.

As virgin media still haven't sent me a smart card I'm missing out too.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
montage said:
I correct myself - 3.30 min lead.
Watching it in italian is my excuse

Less than 2 minutes.

Top Bottom