Giro d'italia SPOILER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavintc

Guru
Evans in pink

raindog

er.....
Got to be questions asked about the sanity of 180 odd guys riding flat out on these kind of roads. I'll feel easier when we get to Italy.

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Flying_Monkey said:
Well Farrar was my pick today, so my fantasy squad is doing pretty well!

Nearly picked farrar - damn

lukesdad

Sky got that all wrong IMO. Should have let the sprinters teams shut the break down and do the work. Should have done what Liquigas did and protected their main man, just off the front.Then hit the front in last 20 ks. Bradley s gonna be on his own in the tour if he doesnt get them sorted out.

Cos if he doesnt Astana and Saxobank are gonna rip them to pieces.

Keith Oates

Janner
It will be interesting to see what Sky will try to do for the rest of the Giro, but I suppose any question of Wiggins going full out to win has now been settled. They do seem to be short of a good tactician either in the team or in the tream car, but it's early days so we will need to wait and see how things develop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigSteev

So much for those lovely safe Dutch roads for cycling then! Can't recall seeing so many people come off their bikes in one day since I used to race BMX.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
BigSteev said:
So much for those lovely safe Dutch roads for cycling then! Can't recall seeing so many people come off their bikes in one day since I used to race BMX.

Most Dutch people cycle on the excellent separated cycle lanes, not on the roads - which as you can see, are not really maintained for bikes (and also have lots of tramlines too).

Top Bottom