Giro d'italia SPOILER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigSteev

Flying_Monkey said:
Most Dutch people cycle on the excellent separated cycle lanes, not on the roads - which as you can see, are not really maintained for bikes (and also have lots of tramlines too).

I should probably have included one of those smilie things to indicate that my tongue was firmly in cheek. I've cycled in Holland so am aware of the non-suitability of their roads for cycling.
Anyway, any ideas how I can quickly improve my Italian so the commentary doesn't sound so much like "blah-blah-blah Bradleeee Weeeegens blah-blah' ?:biggrin:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
wiggins on the floor. again.

Looked like Evans went down with him - great effort by Evans to get back into the bunch - seemed to drop Wiggins as if he was standing :s

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
looks like wiggins may lose even more time in the GC if he can't get onto the main bunch

claver58

Über Member
Adam Blyth of Omega was 5th today and David Millar is 3rd on GC. I think I remember Blyth from Track racing in Revolution. Possibly an ex-DHL Future Stars rider - well done.

claver58

Über Member
Vino takes the stage win and Wouter Wieerheldt (No - but something like that) got the stage win.
Say Goodbye to Holland and let's hope it'll be a long time before we see such poorly designed and thought-out stages

Top Bottom