Give me some clues.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Have a stab at thinking why i should be losing weight.As you know i failed in a bid to cycle Scarborough to Leeds.Bailed out at York.Wind and cold was the only reason we did not make it.But it gave me a chill which turned into a minor face cold as i call them.Well four weeks on, the Doc has given me some antibiotics to clear up a chest infection.
This heavy cough has also disrupted my sleep over the four weeks.It also triggered off an acid reflux attack,so i have been taking a stomach pill.Well i have steadily lost weight ,i will say i have dropped cakes,buns,bisquits,ice cream.chocolate bars and booze.
And i have been keen to do that ,as i think some of the problem with acid is the fatty foods.
But this mornings weigh in on our scales has given me a weight of 14st 13lbs.
Should i be worried,i am also feeling tired and listless and have not been bothered about cycling either.Or is that weight loss from 15st 8/10lbs roughly about right.
I am going to monitor the weight through Xmas and New Year as i intend to fill me boots as you normally do.Then check it out again.Funny thing is i never mentioned to weight loss on Monday when i got my antibiotics.

Top Bottom