Glasgow University Confirms What We Already Knew.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Glasgow University, where the student canteen serves only deep fried Mars Bars and Special Brew. They're experts in healthy living.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
It took research by university bods to come up with that conclusion?

I could have told you that off the top of my head and I left school with one O level.

tom73

Guru
The problem was the way the press handled it. First I heard about it was via the radio on the BBC. It reported the headline about it being unsafe but stopped. So all you heard all morning as a quick fill in news item was it's unsafe to cycle. As with a lot of research the bigger picture is always lost though mis reporting.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
The problem was the way the press handled it. First I heard about it was via the radio on the BBC. It reported the headline about it being unsafe but stopped. So all you heard all morning as a quick fill in news item was it's unsafe to cycle. As with a lot of research the bigger picture is always lost though mis reporting.
Ah, didn't know that and as we all know that's all some people would hear even if they did report the full facts with zero biased.

winjim

Smash the cistern
It took research by university bods to come up with that conclusion?

I could have told you that off the top of my head and I left school with one O level.
Of course, it's obvious. Like phlogiston and geocentrism.

Top Bottom