Glasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know it's just a personal taste, but I very much agree. I remember removing a pair of yellow tinted glasses once and being amazed at how wonderful the world was looking. The tint had just made everything meh.

Fight, :ninja:. I am a fan of yellow lenses, but it has to be in the right conditions. I used to primarily use them on the mountain bike under tree cover where I found that they helped see the trail (definition of bumps and holes in particular). Also they would make a drab cloudy day look like the south of Spain:becool:

I know it's just a personal taste, but I very much agree. I remember removing a pair of yellow tinted glasses once and being amazed at how wonderful the world was looking. The tint had just made everything meh.
I've been riding home, in the yellows along a canal towpath this week (@ 22:30), & at one point, there's a Sodium(?) street-light, at a lock
Whether it's partially due to the reflection on the water, I have no idea, but, there's a lot of glare from that light
https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2974606

They're quite a bit more tinted than the Oakleys, but, that could simply be that the Mumbos have faded over the years?
I took this, before setting off to work, at dinnertime
Yes, quite a difference!!
(& a lot less scratches, on the new pair)
Clothing. Sunglasses. 4.jpg

Top Bottom