glasto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
@winjim One really can't imagine. It were all fields you know ^_^

yello

I read that 'Glastonbury is a mirror of society'. That's a very narrow definition of society I feel, certainly I don't feel reflected by it. Unless, of course, the reflection is intended to highlight equally what is not reflected... but that kinda does my head in to think about.

Morrissey at the time of The Smiths once suggested that DJs said 'nothing to me about my life'. They kinda did though Morrissey.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I don’t listen to mainstream music so Glasto offers little value for money to me. I prefer the smaller festivals.

I am fairly local and get so bored of the hype leading up to it. And the traffic.
Away from the headliners there's a ridiculous amount of music, and whisper it quietly, quite a lot that's not mainstream - just scroll, and scroll etc...

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/glastonbury-festival-line-up-schedule-2938328

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm just looking at twitter and it's funny how a load of old establishment white men don't seem to like this young, successful, popular black man. I wonder why it could possibly be...

Because they're sheet, and sound like a cat caught in a lawnmower?

I'm pleased that I'm finally now in "The Establishment". I must the the first Jewish Phil Lynnott fan to ever make it in.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Because they're sheet, and sound like a cat caught in a lawnmower?

I'm pleased that I'm finally now in "The Establishment". I must the the first Jewish Phil Lynnott fan to ever make it in.
Ex-military, ex-police, now 'finally' part of the establishment?

Top Bottom