glasto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

I guess I'm 'establishment' if by that it's meant someone who doesn't go to Glastonbury. But that'd mean I've always been establishment. No problems there by me.

I'm sure there's loads of music I'd enjoy there; side stages and main stage. It's the Glastonbury/festival experience that doesn't interest me. Not being comfortable in big crowds, I tend to shy away from anything that attracts loads of people.

I once went to a Reading festival in 90 something and stayed in a nearby hotel. That struck a nice balance for me, having an escape place.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I don't quite understand the point of this thread is it basically

"I watched a screening of some popular culture, on the telly, and I didn't really enjoy it very much.

Not only am I aggrieved at having wasted my time doing that..

I'm going to come on here, and waste a bit more of my time telling everyone one else how dreadful I personally felt it was, and hope to get some other folks, either to join in general agreement, or else argue the toss in opposition"

Well I guess, if we all crack a supermarket beer whilst we do it.. It's a cheaper approximation of doing same down the pub ^_^

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
^^^ that's forums innit ;)

Yes that's what I particularly like about this one.

You can spend hours arguing the toss, over utter pointlessness, and no one tells you how completely irrelevant, you're being.. its lovely.. :blush:

Very inclusive in fact.

There's even some guy on another thread trying to imply that ladies should refer to themselves, and their particular marvellous lady parts, in regard to health screening, only in ways that he personally feels comfortable with.

Otherwise they're clearly wrong, and need telling so.

Even though he doesn't possess these lady parts, so I'm not sure why he's so bothered.

Everyone is being very nice, and patient with him, and trying to explain why things are as they are.
Particularly the ladies in fact.

It's very sweet of them, commendably tolerant even :wacko:

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Yes that's what I particularly like about this one.

You can spend hours arguing the toss, over utter pointlessness, and no one tells you how completely irrelevant, you're being.. its lovely.. :blush:

Very inclusive in fact.

There's even some guy on another thread trying to imply that ladies should refer to themselves, and their particular marvellous lady parts, in regard to health screening, only in ways that he personally feels comfortable with.

Otherwise they're clearly wrong, and need telling so.

Even though he doesn't possess these lady parts, so I'm not sure why he's so bothered.

Everyone is being very nice, and patient with him, and trying to explain why things are as they are.
Particularly the ladies in fact.
It's very sweet of them, commendably tolerant even :wacko:

I shall be supplying you with a time wasting photo next week. It’s a photo of a ‘something’ in a cereal crop field. I have no idea what it is or what purpose it serves. So launder your thinking cap and open your font of knowledge for my selfish purposes.

We shall speak next week. :biggrin:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I shall be supplying you with a time wasting photo next week. It’s a photo of a ‘something’ in a cereal crop field. I have no idea what it is or what purpose it serves. So launder your thinking cap and open your font of knowledge for my selfish purposes.

We shall speak next week. :biggrin:

Ooooo how exciting.

I do love displaying my knowledge of obscure bits of agricultural equipment.

Can't wait :hyper:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I think some people are just disappointed they didn't sing about eggs, or something, I dunno;

D-TaQszXoAACEJX.jpg large.jpg

yello

That said, BobbyMoore66a does have a point... 'F*ck Boris' might take the crowd by storm (geddit?), might capture the zeitgeist (I'm showing off now) but it's not actually, um, very erudite is it?

Top Bottom