global warming.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
1st of June and Autumn/ winter weather and temperatures!! What happened to global warming? Certainly could do with some of it now.

DRHysted

Guru
It's now called climate change. Global warming is just so yesterday darling;)

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
...it might not get warmer [edit: everywhere], just more extreme with more flooding events and less predictable.

Last edited:

DRHysted

Guru
The thing is we have warmer winters than we are supposed to due to the gulf stream. Climate change is likely to alter it's course which may result in us having a cooler climate for some of the year.
It was roughly when the scare mongers stopped shouting and the scientists started thinking that global warming was changed to climate change.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
[QUOTE 3724493, member: 259"]It's not that bad. I've known it to snow on 6 June (my daughter's birthday) in the midlands. That was the last camping holiday this family is ever likely to see.[/QUOTE]

I remember the year it snowed in june in Birmingham. My son and daughter were very young. Here, today its like a November day. Rain. High winds. Bloomin awful. Great summer we're having.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Doomed, we're all doomed I tell you.

Seem to recall a few years back we were heading for an ice age. Still, I suppose it keeps someone in work.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I'm told it's snowing in the NE :laugh:
A-woman-clears-the-snow-i-011.jpg

No more than usual..........

Top Bottom