GLOBE ROLL 2011 How much to sell it for?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cycleman

I have a 2011 Specialized Globe Roll that I am selling. It has your standard scuffs and a few scratches on the frame and wear on the pedals.

The main problem is two worn chain teeth what do you think would be a fair price to charge if it rides okay.

I tried to upload some pictures but the files were to large. To give you an idea, two of the teeth look as though they have been filed down by about 35 - 40%

(I have fitted the rear tyre but it keeps hitting the top of the brake so I need to adjust it)

It hassuntour crank arms and continental tyres

I know that some people may be picky so I’m trying to get an opinion so I can set a fair price.

What would you pay?

First, I'd put in in roadworthy condition. If the tyre is rubbing the brake mechanism, nobody will want it.

Once you've done that, tightened everything up and greased or lubed what needs grease or lube, you can post a picture. Taking a shot against a plain background and clipping wasted space out of the shot will reduce the file size.

Then... you're looking at a price between (upper end) the current retail price of a 2011 bike of that model and size and (lower end) zero.

You'll need to give the frame size. You don't generally need to mention wear on the pedals.

Top Bottom