Go Bonkers in France!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonkersfrog

Hi Everyone,
JUst a quick note to introduce ourselves. We are Andy & Cris and have created an activity holiday company based in the gorgeous and unspoilt Limousin region of France. Our aim is to offer small group holidays at reasonable prices. We have just completed our first season where our guests rode miles of beautiful forest trails, single track, cross country and quiet country lanes. They ate our delicious home produced food, and sampled delightful local cuisine.

We take care of everything from the moment your plane lands. From daily transport to the supply of quality equipment. We can take bookings from single travellers, couples or groups, we can tailor make holidays to your requirements for groups of 4 or more.
;) NEW! - DISCOUNTS AVAIL FOR CC MEMBERS
Please check out our website which has recently been updated with new photos and options
www.bonkersfrog.co.uk.

Thanks for looking
see you soon
Andy & Cris:biggrin:

yello

About 65km from me! (That should stop anyone visiting!)

Maybe I should ride down there, check out facilities etc, and give an unbiased (and bribeable) opinion :biggrin:

yello

Oh, and there is some pretty tough road riding in the Creuse; no big long climbs but very undulating and helluva difficult to settle into a rhythm. The off-roading is superb, some excellent trails.

OP
OP
B

Bonkersfrog

Go Bonkers!

We would welcome you to come and ride with us anytime, we will be down there for a couple of weeks at Xmas, no big hills but the offroading on the Monts de Gueret are awesome fun! :wacko: Drop us a line from our website to arrange a ride.

Cris & Andy

Bonkersfrog said:
Scuse me if I'm being dumb, but what else would you call your home page?:sad:

You are right it is the home page, however search engines use the page titles in part of their site referencing, so by having a page name like 'Biking, Walking and Canoeing holidays in the undiscovered Limousin area' Then have a different name for each and every page, each giving a quick explanation as to what is on offer. Titles should ideally be between 5 and 10 words, then use the description meta for a better explanation, this time around 25 words

Doing this you will find that the site will slowly gain better rankings in searches and so should drive more traffic to you, thus hopefully getting you more business, which in turn will mean you will be more lightly to invite me to stay as a thank you :ohmy:

OP
OP
B

Bonkersfrog

EEEEEK - Meta? Pixels? Wossat? I know XTR, singletrack, seatpost, and hardtail. Not much use when you r building a website obviously!!!:blush:

Come down for a weekend and we can talk website optimization as we ride!!

Shaun

Founder
Hi Bonkersfrog,

Would you be willing to offer CC members a discount?

You'll notice CC is pretty much and ad-free zone, however I do offer a Discounts section where retailers and service providers can advertise in exchange for offering the CC membership a discount.

Sound like a reasonable prospect?

Cheers,
Shaun :blush:

Shaun

Founder
Cris,

Good stuff, and thanks.

Have a look at the existing discounts posts and let me have your details so I can put yours together.

If you need to, email me a logo etc. (webmaster a.t. cyclechat.co.uk)

Cheers,
Shaun

Top Bottom