Go faster stripes

Tan makes you faster?

• Yes indeed-ultraviolet EPO

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No-buy some arm warmers freak

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Octet

Veteran
Sunscreen all the way!

I can't understand why people have this misconception that you only need to put it on in a far off exotic country!? :wacko:

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
When I use to cycle 10miles to college, I use to have a perfect negative off my gloves tanned onto my hands. :becool:

And having biked 60miles the other day, I think I'll start popping some sun cream on my arms. They don't burn but I'm sure if I'm out long enough t y definitely would. :boxing:

Easy to forget you're burning when cycling thanks to the air rushing past your burning arms and cooling you. :sun:

My in-laws live in a retirement village in Queensland, Australia. Population is almost all of European descent (for instance he's from Poland and her ancestors are all Irish) and the sun is strong. Skin cancer is so common there, ythe are dismissive of it: "John's making such a fuss about having one cancer removed from his back. Frank's had dozens removed, two more last week."

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
When I use to cycle 10miles to college, I use to have a perfect negative off my gloves tanned onto my hands. :becool:

And having biked 60miles the other day, I think I'll start popping some sun cream on my arms. They don't burn but I'm sure if I'm out long enough t y definitely would. :boxing:

Easy to forget you're burning when cycling thanks to the air rushing past your burning arms and cooling you. :sun:
I stuck suncream on my shoulders , neck etc under my jersey today as well as arms and i am glad i did , lobster arms and legs !

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Under your gloves too? ;)
My hands dont burn , i only tend to peel on the shoulders and nose, the joys of ethnicity gifted me with skin that does not burn easily although thats no guarantee that i wont get skin cancer so i do try to take precautions .

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Looks like a bit of a gut , no wonder he needs lots of base miles :smile:
Cheeky sod lol
IMG_20140519_233102.jpg

Muffin top.......
Super cheeky sod! Lol

Top Bottom