Go on Villa!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Is something going on today? I've no idea, I've only been watching sky news.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I only saw the last 5 minutes but I couldn't help sniggering as the cameras panned onto the tear stained faces of the shirtless fans.;)

mangaman

Always one of my favourite ends to a season

Fat, shirtless Geordies crying - endless talk in the studio about the North East being a hotbed of football (despite their teams never winning anything) etc etc

Mind you I'm a Norwich supporter and we'll be in the Conference given a couple of seasons

blamelouis

Über Member
hahashearermikeashely-1.jpg

PaulB

Legendary Member
Alan Shearer's a football genius.

Stayed on the telly, you should have stayed on the telly, etc.

What's the difference between Newcastle and Alan Shearer?
Alan Shearer will be on Match of the Day next season.

Wolf04

Sorry but couldn't finish this thread! We have been rubbish all season, no doubt about it but that is down to poor ownership/management and the purchase of inferior players. Critisising the fans, who have had to watch this garbage is out of order! How many teams have won bugger all and have 54,000 attendance? No argument we have been substandard all season but we will be back. We are the Geordies......to be continued.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Personally, I'm glad to see the back of them and that awful ground. The contempt with which they treat away fans (and some of their own) and the distance away from the pitch they seat you is disgraceful. The last row at Camp Nou is some way from the pitch and we sat there a couple of seasons ago but it is half the distance from the action of the lower rows of the away section at St. James's. There's lads I know who won't go 'cos of the hundreds (literally) of stairs you have to climb to get to your seats (admittedly, they're not natures' finest specimens, but still!) In fact, you can see the Metro Centre better than what's going on on the pitch and it's like watching a Subbutoeo match.

Top Bottom