Good afternoon looking for fresh start and life back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
Oh I'm not forum newbie I'm on fair few forums but there car forums I'm a petrol head to :/

welcome to this forum. as long as you are a sensible petrolhead it will be a blast, there are several of us on here.

there is a CTC group down by you too if you need to get some cycling buddies

OP
OP
Miss

Miss

Regular
Yeah I'm sensible :smile: my cars only a baby engine I'm not the stick it on a track kinda girl :smile:

And yeah I'm aware off them

Shaun

Founder
Hello Miss - welcome to the Mad House (actually they're all lovely, but don't tell 'em I said that).

The great thing about CC is that we're not just here for your cycling/fettling fix, we do all sorts of other stuff too from music, to comedy and lots in between.

Pop in the Cafe forum and shoot the breeze if you're at a loose end - some great threads in there.

Enjoy the cycling and enjoy CC too.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome: to cycle chat, Miss!
You will soon find your cycling legs again: ditch that car ;) , start pedaling, the world is your oyster.
Good luck in getting back on the saddle :hello:

I came back to my bike this year after a long time off. It feels so good to get back out there.

I would say take it easy to start. A few miles then a few more the next time and build it up on each outing. I can't believe how quick the miles rack up and how strong I feel each time I'm out.

Good luck and enjoy it.

OP
OP
Miss

Miss

Regular
Thank you everyone I've recieved some frat advice already :smile: which I never knew

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Hi and welcome to the forum. Although I've not been off the bike, I am a little like you in that I lost my cycling mojo and all my enthusiasm for getting out on the bike. I always used a bike computer and religiously logged all my rides, I think in part this helped turn my enjoyment into a chore. So I ditched the computer, no more recording ride stats and now I just ride for as far and as long as I like. So as a new (ish) rider, my advice is just to enjoy riding and try not to get caught up in the ''how long and how far game'' Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Miss

Miss

Regular
I'm looking forward to it there is a lot going on that me solely is having to deal with pretty much on my own with courts finding info out papers shouting stuff off so a bike ride will be relaxing I believe and as the next few months are going to be testing I need a release tbh as well as getting social life back on track which is fantastic so many friends I've missed it's unreal my Facebook is busy lol

Top Bottom