good budget tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

karl61

anyone recommend good budget tyres for 700 x 23's, i'm only a recreational rider, but hoping to do lejog next year.
maybe a recommend for now and another for next years ride.
thanks in advanced...........great site.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Bontrager hardcase racelites are ok for the price.
Used by several folks on my JoGLE.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

dirtybackbeat

Vittoria Rubino's are great all rounders, hard wearing and good puncture protection. on sale at wiggle at mo - £10.49- most riders in my small club ride on them. I got a good deal on the Rubino pros (foding version) a while back -£12 on ebay.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
I used schwalbe luganos when I was commuting and for bristol to lands end. Only got foiled by a pinch flat when I fitted them and a 1 inch screw!

Im running gatorskins at the moment and they run slower but more hard wearing. Gators where 24 quid each (halfords special offer) and the luganos where 17 quid each. Luganos lasted about 1500 miles with my 17 stone lard ass on it!

Sent from the Holodeck on my Tricorder

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Vittoria Rubino's are great all rounders, hard wearing and good puncture protection. on sale at wiggle at mo - £10.49- most riders in my small club ride on them. I got a good deal on the Rubino pros (foding version) a while back -£12 on ebay.

Agree with this 100%
Last pair I had did over 3 and half thousand miles with only 2 punctures, one of those due to a pot hole.

OP
OP
K

karl61

lots of options, ty. if i try all the recommendations they may see out my riding days.

Top Bottom